Network and software engineer
I have been involved in developing and deploying Desktop, Web and Mobile applications for my entire career. I also have significant skills in Network and System Administration. Please read about my experience below on this page.
I take pride in my passion to carefully study whatever I'm working with. It helped me to form skills that are needed to effectively collaborate with a wide range of specialists. I believe that the main thing is accuracy and consistency. My high attention to details, combined with the ability to ask the right questions, allow me to understand requirements clearly and suggest features and resolutions that make the projects better.
Outside of work, my hobbies are music and programming microcontrollers, before I took an interest in photo and video editing. I speak Russian, English and a little Spanish.
At the moment, I am an Android and Back-end developer.
Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to working with you.
Eclipse IDE: C++;
Frameworks: Django, JUnit, React Native;
Android: RxJava2, Dagger2;
Scripts: Python, Bash, VIM.
OS: Android, Linux, Windows;
WWW: NGINX, uWSGI;
Bug Tracker: Redmine;
DB: PostgreSQL, SQLite;
Java Developer (Android)
- Taking part in developing an Android application for distribution of publications in social networks.
- Designing and developing an open source Android application for taking Notes from any sources available by Links and syncing data via Cloud services.
- Developing a hybrid mobile application which is running on Android and iOS platforms and necessary for improving the overall guests' experience of their interaction with the services of a 5* hotel.
OS: Linux Kubuntu, Android, Linux CentOS, Win10; Cloud: Nextcloud
WWW: NGINX, uWSGI; VCS: Git; Bug Tracker: Redmine; DB: PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Designing and developing a service for collecting and processing multimedia data, which was consisting of a master server and a distributed network of nodes for executing tasks and storing data.
- Developing and administering Websites based on various Frameworks and CMS, building and configuring Virtual Machines and Containers to optimize testing, deploying and maintaining processes.
OS: Linux CentOS, Linux Kubuntu; VM: Vagrant, Docker
WWW: NGINX, Gunicorn, uWSGI; VCS: SVN, Git; Broker: RabbitMQ; DB: PostgreSQL, SQLite; MTA: Postfix
System Administrator (Windows/Linux), PHP Developer
- Building and administering the IT infrastructure of the office: installing and maintaining a PBX equipment, deploying and configuring Windows Servers Active Directory Domain Services, maintaining restricted access to the Terminal Server and other resources.
- Developing and administering Websites based on various CMS, optimizing and hosting them into Data Centers.
OS: Win2003 Server, Linux CentOS, Linux Kubuntu
PBX: LDK-100, Asterisk; WWW: Apache, NGINX; VCS: SVN; DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Designing and developing a software package to analyze, maintain and promote Web Resources. The project was canceled due to financial issues, when the prototype was being actively developed.
VisualStudio 2005: C#, XML; Framework: Carbon
DB: MS Access (ADO)
- Designing and developing the Web application in ASP.NET (C#) for collaborative working with real estate objects.
OS: Win2000 Server, Win2003 Server, WinXP
WWW: IIS, ActiveX Components; DB: MS SQL Server 2000
C++ Developer (Windows)
Designing and developing a number of multithreaded programs to work with Internet resources. That was a software system which consisted of multilingual programs for Windows platform, and Linux server software to maintain legal access to programs that accepted payments and offered several partner programs. The whole infrastructure was developed from the scratch.
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Linux RedHat
IDS: Snort; WWW: Apache; DB: MySQL; MTA: Sendmail, Qmail
Online school of Android-developers.
Android Studio : Java, XML
OS: Win8.1, Android 4.x
VCS: Git; DB: SQLite
I graduated from Cybernetics Department of Computer Science Faculty. My graduation project, known as a Capstone, was developing a post-relational database of scientific data working with queries using the Semantic Analysis and Fuzzy Logic. As part of the education process, I took part in developing a Neural Network for recognizing handwritten digits. Also, I took part in developing the Resident Language Translator for Windows.
C++Builder: C++; VisualStudio 6.0: C++ (WinAPI); Notepad: Turbo C, MASM, Perl, PHP, HTML
OS: MS-DOS, NetWare, Win95, Win98, WinNT, OS/2 Warp, Linux Slackware, Linux RedHat
NET: IPX/SPX, TCP/IP; WWW: Apache; DB: PostgreSQL; MTA: MS Exchange Server
My current location is Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan. If you would like to get in contact with me, please use the form below. Asterisks indicate required fields. Also, please check the "I'm not a robot" box.